Low Note Priority?

Right, so I have an awesome setup going on with AK hooked up via Midi to DN. AK handles monophonic bass and DN does all the pad like chords. So, I’m playing the AK keys and the patches on both really compliment each other. But, the problem is that if I want a mono bass from the AK and up to 8 voices on the DN, I can play the keys that way to create the chord on the DN but still have only one note on the AK, BUT the last note behaviour of the AK means an almost random note from the chord is chosen — I know it’s the last note I played technically, but is there a setting for giving the lowest note priority on the AK? I tried poly mode with only one voice but that doesn’t work either. Where’s low note priority? Anyway, any help appreciated. Right now I’m fudging it by playing chords almost like a reverse guitar strum to make sure the last note is the lowest, if that makes sense.

This is silly. It doesn’t exist as far as I can see from Ctrl-F searching the manuals of both AK and DN. I’ve even tried having the DN control the AK. Same thing. And when I use the DN’s chord generator, guess what? The highest note is prioritised! WTF? Who would want that behaviour as default?

1 Like

Feature-request@elektron.se!

1 Like

Yep, will do! Merci

1 Like