Logue CL-1 (Midicontroller with displays under knobs and fast mapping)

Thanks for the answers!

For me, I would love to use it Dawless (or at least be class compliant if it has only USB out).

Please consider supporting NRPNs (and therefore hi-res knobs), also double CC numbers/10bit formats etc.

I think there is a big hole in the market for this, and many people who work Dawless or are on ios would be interested.

Please try and make it as flexible as possible!

If it is flexible/useful enough I would buy two!

1 Like

Agree with this! Class compliant, MIDI out and endless encoders (would be interested to know why you didn’t go with these!) would be an instant buy for me. As it is I would have to think about it at the price point, but I have dreamed of a controller almost exactly like this for years…

2 Likes

Hey everybody! Our Kickstarter is live now!

2 Likes

After seeing the amount of requests and the enthusiasm for MIDI out we knew we had to research the possibilities. Thanks for all your comments, it’s great feedback for a creator, also given in a constructive manner.

With that being said, the CL-1 will now have a MIDI out port and an easy to use Win/Mac program for configuring the CL-1. When you back us you will get a stand-alone program for configuring the MIDI channels, MIDI CC, parameter names and parameter groupings (colour groupings). You can easily save presets and switch between presets.

We also wanted to elaborate on the point of being class compliant: The CL-1 is a class compliant MIDI controller. Only when you would want the integrated control inside of Ableton Live you would need to install remote control scripts and a VST.

If you want to read more about the CL-1, please check our Kickstarter or check this IG post about MIDI out.

Please let us know if you have any other questions! :slight_smile:

@Funk_Illuminati @mr_bernard

4 Likes

With this I also wanted to react to your comments

@Microtribe @Laser

@tdmusic

So cool.

1 Like