Live Midi OK but can't see the Audio output Win 7 64

My Cycles has landed and I was looking to understand why my Live 10 does not see the machine as an AUDIO card while the Port Midi seems working Fine, I’m on Win 7 64 ( yes still… and happy about it ) just wonder to test the Audio through USB into Live. Thanks

is USB set to A+M i.e. Audio plus MIDI ?

in Device Config YES A+M

drivers not sure USB 3.0 port may be an issue…

Windows can only use one audio device at the same time, you can try this

Thanks but I guess the Cycles is an ASIO device so I don’t think it has to do with WIN 7 64 unable to load the drivers for it, the error is a “This device cannot start. (Code 10)” one, must check on my macbook although slightly annoying for the moment

You can only have one ASIO device at the same time, if you have other ASIO device it will not work. But it is strange, I do not get those yellow triangle speakers, only one Elektron model cycles one, like the first one in your picture

I have no ASIO device connected But the Cycles and YES I wonder why I have 3 Cycles devices in my device manager while on my macbook instead the Cycles is working ( but I guess I need to config the output properly in orde to have separate 6 channels as at the moment I have only 1 and 2… investigating as Win 7 64 cannot find suitable drivers to activate the audio card side …

asio4all should do the trick.

Thanks but Is not the ASIO i’m concerned but the Win 7 64 not able to recognize Cycles as Sound Card to be able to record directly into my DAW , I have an external NI Komplete 6 also but only use it when I got gigs to attend, Midi through USB works fine except Audio Through USB

I know, but:

Windows 7 has its problems with class compliant audio over USB. asio4all should take care of this.

Ok then I’ll re-install the asio4all and check and report Cheers :slight_smile:

Installed asio4all from scratch and switch to ASIO4ALL from within Live But I cannot see Cycles as a device on the device list , unless I’m doing things wrong or a workaround thatI’m not aware of

Damn :frowning:

Never mind dude but thanks anyway, off to understand the machine better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Removethe M:C devices from windows device manager and try a fresh install, maybe from other usb port just in case

did it several times sadly is not having it…

can anyone confirm that the actual Firmware works on Win 7 64? I managed to find the error on my installation to be PnPDriverNotFound , is that hardware relate? Suggestions? Would love to record through USB though

model:cycles only provides the stereo audio from the main out. the individual channels are not available…

on you win problem i can only suggest to clean out the duplicates and the real one and then try a fresh install/connection maybe on another usb port…

Thanks, If that is I can just skip the individual issue… pity though :frowning: