LFO for sample start control drives me nuts

So I created a of 50ms*120 long ( total of 6 sec ) it contains diffrent fragments which I can find at 0, 30, 60 and 90 sample start. Now I want to be able to step back and forth using the LFO to keep it simple I started with the blockwave set my start index at 30 and I got some results but I struggle figuring out the relation between DEP, MUL and LFO and TEMPO trigger steps. I want to be able to alternate the fragments every n triggers, n being a multitude of the signature used like 4, 8 or 16 in 4/4 th. I Could archieve the same with sample locks but I would like to be able to manipulate it using sample start, to create a realy flexible track.

A partial answer on the timings: I use this crib for a LFO cycling once per 16 or 32 steps. Obviously if you increase the multiplier, you’ll get the subdivisions you want. (I can’t see how you’ll get this to charge sample start over 0, 30, 60, 90, though)

LFO settings for matching a 32-step loop

LFO Mul x2
LFO Speed 32

Now play with tempo and pitch independently

LFO settings for matching a 16-step loop

LFO Mul x4
LFO Speed 32
1 Like

Whel it’s a start, been experimenting a bit more with it, part of the problem seems to be that the osc doesn’t start at 0. So this trick might not be possible. Kindof lost track of it, as am more focused on keyboard and live recording practice these days. I have to say, it’s not easy to hit the key “on the trigger”.