Lfo bug?

Hello, DT newbie here.
So I just got my DT about a week ago and today I noticed that the lfo (sample tune) is not working for certain patterns. Is this a known bug or something I have done wrong?

This happened to the patterns I copied and pasted from the first pattern. Should I be copying the sound as well?

I turned the lfo Mode knob and they work and happens again randomly when I switch back from another pattern.

Thanks

That’s odd. When copying patterns the sound should be copied over too. Maybe make a little video with your phone to show the behaviour so someone can work out if it’s a misunderstanding or a genuine bug

2 Likes

Thanks, yeah, I was wondering if there was an extra step to simple copy/paste patterns.

Good idea about the video, though it’s random, so I have to somehow capture this if I decide to return.

Just to be clear, when I copy a pattern, the parameters including lfo, tune etc should be copied as well, yes? no need of saving anything.

Yes, as long as you’re copying using Pattern > Trig (pattern number) > Copy, then Pattern > Trig (different pattern number) > Paste (hold for a second til completed). If you’re only copying sequencer steps then the sound won’t copy over too. And by the way, save Project often!