Lend us your ears

16 Likes

You are not as far off as you might believe. It’s actually really interesting to see what you guys make from your detective work. Sometimes wishful thinking and sometimes fairly close. Hmm…maybe I should start a betting service :thinking:

21 Likes

3:47am in Canada, gonna go to sleep now and wake up to the announcement.

2 Likes

The demos sound like a mix of FM drums, wavetable and or granular stuff.
Would really love to see elektron do a granular box :star_struck:

Can someone who’s got 3d skills decipher the neon signs that the video shows?

5 Likes

:eyes:

21 Likes

And another one from Elektron joins the fray.

This is getting interesting again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a speculative thread. 🤷

Hey, Elektron. I’m fifteen minutes away from your office. If you wanna raise the stakes, invite me over, let’s see where it takes us.

6 Likes

Lol, Elektron are true shit posters. Love it!

2 Likes

im 8 hours from their office… can you send a Teams link to the meeting?

1 Like

This website has been unusable for nearly 24 hours.

Just release the bloody thing so I can get back to arguing about sound quality or whatever.

16 Likes

the fans are getting hostile.
everyone seems on edge.
the ocean mist creeps in.
you can hear a distant creek from a windmill.
elektron mods show…what could be next?

????

reveal?

4 Likes

I hope that 12 track digital/analog picture with the red function button is real, just because I wouldn’t have any kind of GAS for that thing.

7 Likes

If you pre-order the syntakt you get a free big crunch from KFC.

2 Likes

On the contrary, I’m fearful it will be real as it may be exactly what I was looking forward to… (my wallet is fearful)

2 Likes

Various VSTs all controlled by current machines. VST layout changes according to the machine connected to it. Ability to process the audio with analog filters already on the A4 and AR

1 Like

the ocean mist creeps in.
you can hear a distant creek from a windmill.

Sounds like my next lofi Instagram video

The fact there is no picture in this angle online doesn’t mean that guy didn’t made the photo of his/her actual DN/DT unit and modified it…

…dublab…that sounds like a good place to me…i’m all into pi dub since ever…
post industrial dub is all i’m doing…so, that’s the good news for me here… :wink:

don’t get fooled by the term slices, goys and birls… that means nothing but extracts/pieces/parts from all what u can hear…

and oooooof…way more than 1000 response posts within 24 hours… u maniacs and elektron fan goys and birls, u… :wink:

elektron…the brand band…

i’ll have a listen…too.

2 Likes

I stand by my theory :

5 Likes