Lend us your ears

Definitely has model:cycles machines in it. You can see the same params on the screen, and I definitely heard cycles-style drum sounds in the demos.

5 Likes

Possibly. Hard to let your imagination run riot at the thought of 8 assignable digital voices and 4 analogue. Must not let my expectations grow!

I also want to join the render party! I think it’s this one that we will finally release! :diddly:

Edit: Grammar…

50 Likes

If this is Syntakt I am ordering an A4

1 Like

Yeah, there were some huge bass lines in those tracks. One of these plus a DN or A4, job done.

1 Like

I got my credit card ready but I’ll need to see the back to be sure.

2 Likes

“Romplove” :joy:

1 Like

If Elektron mods came here it means we’re on the right track. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

as I pointed out in the other, more fun thread - even if it’s a render/photoshop - it’s likely one made by Elektron for marketing.

1 Like

We are always here, watching from the shadows…
…on the other hand I’m no mod, just a lowly engineer so don’t listen to me :content:

19 Likes

I’d legit buy that

1 Like

hmm, you actually kind of convinced me, there isnt a picture of Digitone or Digitakt or AH with the same angle… so either its rendered from 3d ( which is possible) or its real

is it true the rumors about you scheduling this week just to LOL at us waching our stupid comments on a 60" screen at the Elektron HQ?

1 Like

+1

1 Like

are you trying to find the culprit of the botched Syntakt pictures :wink:

1 Like

Nice! Dave Smith said he’ll Take 5 :wink:
I’ll settle for two

3 Likes

Modules.

why?

Because I know the guy who knows the guy XD

Muting thread now.
Wake me up when digitone gets slide trigs.

5 Likes

Why would anyone buy an A4 and AR after this? If the render/shop is true Syntakt will supersede them almost entirely.

i disagree… AR and especially A4 has a lot more functions then the alleged Syntakt (from the looks of it at least)