Lend us your ears

Joining in the hype train now to save doing it later…

All the boxen are grazing at the moment, I’m going to play them this demo later to see how they react

1 Like

Elektron subscription service Syntakt (syn for sinergy). For 9.99 a month you get Octatrack or Digitakt on loan + online sample library.

1 Like

The sounds are very modular to my ears. Also, lend us your ears. Your rack ears. Eurorack! :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

You’ll probably end up wide of the mark by a mile but that’s a great call on the rack ears

1 Like

Lol, whatever it is, I hope it won’t be a model:slices :speak_no_evil:
Can’t get the Beatles “with a little help from my friends” out of my head now, due to the “lend us your ears” bit in the announcement.

3 Likes

Hell yes, it’ll be another drum machine, no doubt :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All tracks produced on 3 microdots, should be interesting

8 Likes

Maybe it’s Elektron’s take on the Erica Perkons?

slice + ears = van gogh?

31 Likes

I vote this

1 Like

Whatever it is, it needs to still be relevant in 2025.

10 Likes

That would be Thor.

2 Likes

Complete sentence user/wavetables

I completely understand if everyone wants to agree that the NGNY thread was just a dream…

6 Likes

With current chip shortages it might be…

1 Like

Lets analyze the box seen in 0:20 and 0:31 of the video.

The graphics is new, so clearly its something new here…
But can we determine whats inside by the sheer size of the box?

you see the box in 0:20 and 0:31 but you dont see the whole box, i guessing this is due to people like me. but you also see a pinkish neon tube in the foreground, the radii on the tube in 0:20 is significantly different then on 0:31 so the end of the box is a bit further up. how much further up i guess is the question!

maybe by measuring the bevel of the cardboard end and imposing copies of it onto the image we could determine the height of the box.

Edit: im guessing that its not a model:slices… the box seems to be to deep.

3 Likes

I see some kind of quantised sine waves on that box

1 Like

I’m calling in all my favours now to find out before 1700 what this is.

I’m going to fail. They never tell me anything.

BUT THAT WON’T STOP ME FROM TRYING

5 Likes

don’t do that circuit, we need you here to help with the shipping box dimensions, its very scientifical.

2 Likes

It’s obviously a sample pack, guys. Stop getting so worked up.

Also, I think Octatrack users will be really UNHAPPY. I say this to upset the balance of things.

8 Likes