Lend us your ears

careful, the syntakt mob is in full force now. @Synthtastic

6 Likes

I read that as “new synthesis approach (for Elektron) from a new machine”. But who knows!

There’s maybe 2 or 3 things this could be that would be insta buy in my case and a load of things it could be that would land in the “cool but I’ll pass” world. My wallet is on red alert for the rest of the day

Listening again, I think the drum synth theory is likeliest to be correct.

2 Likes

I joke, but I’m genuinely excited. I made some guesses early on in the Syntakt thread, we’ll see how close I was…

1 Like

is that 4 hours away?

New Elektron BP-2 power handle :exploding_head:

30 Likes

so just about 4 hours until the announcement…lets all gather around and roast marshmallows and tell stories how we can’t afford new gear but we’re purchasing this new device anyways. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

yes, I think so

“Lend us your ears…
… and hear what’s inside the box. Explore its streets”

Explore its streets is potentially another interesting choice of words

You can tell I’m bored at work with nothing to do here…

Elektron’s take on Maschine or MPC Live with downloadable goodies for expanding your controller box. Or it’s their first Eurorack modules? Who knows? Not me. I’m baffled :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Def an interesting choice of words… Many paths to go down? Modularity… destinations? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m secretly hoping they made a sort of ‘nord modular’, where every page is a machine and you can swap in different oscs, envelopes, filters, fx, etc. I suspect it’ll be a Machinedrum spiritual succesor though.

7 Likes

No “What’s in the box?” meme from Se7en? You’re falling down on the job, Internet…

3 Likes

Yann Tiersen is all about modular these days…

Let me just say that Monomachine users will be very happy.

16 Likes

whatever it is im just happy elektron announced it to be showcased in 4 hours…unlike some companies (no names).

2 Likes

exciting times!

And his track’s called the Transdimensional Express

prepares mortgage

1 Like

MY BODY IS READY

The list of artists is really interesting seeing as there´s a whole range of genres covered.

The great Elin Piel for instance is Ambient bliss.
And Baseck is Hardcore mayhem.

if this is a new product, clearly they want to go beyond just a straight out drummachine.

4 Likes

This could also be launching their new records label :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Finally the Digistrike is here!

1 Like