Korg Drumlogue

:rofl:

Ants, wasps, ā€¦

1 Like

Drumlogue as usb host connector, which is not nothing. Otherwise, tr8s is currently for sale for 650 new.

No oscilloscope?! Cā€™mon now, that would have been so dope on this.

2 Likes

From itā€˜s 1000ā‚¬ pricepoint

:pray:

Seems like this is getting more hate than it likely deserves. I think it has more potential than weā€™re hearing in most of the early reviews/overviews. Having four individual outs is huge. Hate the snare? Slam it through some pedals. Would I buy it for $600? Probably not. I will keep my eye out for a sub-$500 one on the used market though.

Those tiny fucking trim pots though. :grimacing:

3 Likes

So everything thatā€™s $1000 should have a sampler in it?

1 Like

itā€™s like a stripped down rytm. sounds like shit.

1 Like

Ooooh thatā€™s exciting.

Same!

No but I think there is a reason why every good drum or rhythm machine is offering some form of sampling or why does rytm, digitakt, machinedrum and octatrack rely on sampling :wink:

So making a machine quite capable in one regard and then start taking away something else is just plain stupid. Add digital stuff to the rytm or add analog stuff to the machinedrum but donā€˜t build something that takes to much beloved stuff apart. I thinkā€¦

Not true.

No sampling on 909, 808, TanzbƤr, Pulsar 23, Model:Cycles, Tempest, 01/V, Ritmobox, Perkons, DFAM, LXR-02.

Do I need to continue?

6 Likes

That is if you see it like something similar in stead of it being its own unique thing. Which it is. even if it uses machines and dna from other devices.

2 Likes

with a single Logue SDK track, incompatible with other models.
but in some 7 years there will be hacked OS ā€¦

1 Like

Also not true :wink: even thou tempest canā€˜t sample it uses samples.

808, 909 are not very versatile and are just that sound. Nothing I would buy today

Donā€™t get that argument.
You can run any sound through some quality effects and it will sound good? You could even make a snare sound with your mouth and run it through a dope FX chain and it will sound great ;D

To be fair, it almost uses exclusivly stuff from other machines. So its hard for me to see it that way. Donā€˜t get me wrong, I like it but I think its far beyond what it could be if Elektron would decide to let it freešŸ˜„

Youā€™ve piqued my interest in an Aortan Oral Snare sample pack :smile:

1 Like

Good drum machines though.

Like, whatever you might think of them personally, they are good drum machines.

Anyway, this is all way off topic, Iā€™m out, because itā€™s a properly silly thing to be disagreeing about.

3 Likes