Korg Drumlogue

Well it’s neither a sampler or a flagship drum machine, so why would it?

It is literally made up of stuff from other machines in the lineup though, so I’m not sure where this argument comes from.

1 Like

My exact thought when I saw this. Polyend Play sequencing this thing.

i wouldn’t bet on that voice limitation ever changing, but would love to be proven wrong eventually!

Toxic :rofl::rofl::rofl:

& multiple outs. which are not always the case on machines of similar form factor.

4 Likes

:wink:

I hope they do an electribelogue next :laughing:

1 Like

32mb is like 50 stereo 16bit drum samples, basically a quarter of a Volca Sample 2 capacity :roll_eyes: sounds like an annoying amount of sample transferring when you get tired of the existing files.

1 Like

So that’s 200 mono 8bit samples then?

Every cloud…

3 Likes

About 3 minutes stereo, 6 minutes mono.

True, but stop making everything sound fun and interesting, I’m not buying it, I’m not buying that filthy hybrid 8 bit/ analog/ digital techno badass monstrosity of a machine

5 Likes

Go on.

3 Likes

It’s neat for what it is I just wish it was a different neat thing tailored to my desires

1 Like

Are those Volca pots? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve definitely learned some fun and interesting things in this thread! Like I had heard there would be some math involved in music but I had no idea that the most important things in electronic music making were bound by such simple equations. For instance I now know that if a company makes a device which has 16 things, that’s super good. But if the same company later makes a different device with only 12 things, that’s a ripoff because it’ll never be full fledged. Also probably useless to anybody smart who knows important standards. I’m very glad to have been shown the way because what I’m going to do is make a device which offers seventeen things and just take over this whole shit. Simple.

10 Likes

:joy:

judging from the demos, the only good thing about this machine is that it might push Elektron to release a sample machine for the Syntakt

10 Likes

Certainly, a good time for someone to ‘leak’ some of the new features coming to the Syntakt :wink: especially if one is a sample machine which may be the main attraction of the Drumlogue for some!

This is Volca pot.

34 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

A joint for ants?!

4 Likes