Komplete Crossgrade

I crossgraded from a Maschine Mk1 to Komplete many moons ago and vaguely remember my account having a specific entry for “Komplete crossgrade”.

I’ve since sold the Mk1 and moved to a Mk3. I’ve decided to give Maschine+ a go (found one very cheap) and was checking my account ahead of making a call on selling the Mk3 or + if I find it’s overkill. I now don’t seem to have any mention of crossgrade in my account at all any longer just various Komplete versions and upgrades.

Don’t suppose there’s any Elektronauts out there who have cross graded and could check their account?

I had always just kept a Maschine around to keep hold of Komplete. If I’ve now somehow got “full” Komplete then that adds another option depending on how it goes with the +…

1 Like

I’ll answer myself to an extent on this one.

Decided to just try and transfer the Mk3 and it went through fine leaving me with Komplete Ultimate. Can only presume I was fully upgraded at some point without my knowledge. Likely when I upgraded in the past.

Not complaining though. Means I can give the M+ that’s due to arrive soon a go and if it doesn’t work out then I can let go of Maschine completely.

3 Likes

Thank you for coming back and posting this information for posterity.

2 Likes