Knobcon 2022

Is there a media stream like at Superbooth?

I don’t think so. Can’t believe how little news there is. I even created a burner Twitter account to see what happens. To be honest I just wanna know what ASM is doing, but still, come on!

2 Likes

I heard they were doing a sampler

< insert fancy spoiler arrow fold down button >

:wink:

3 Likes

Can’t tell if repeating my rumour back to me in some cruel twist of fate or if being genuine :thinking::joy:

1 Like

My friend sent me a pic - but it was of Elektron’s table with existing products :laughing:

2 Likes

Hahaha, should’ve done a video starting off at the side saying “you’re not going to believe the shit I saw at the Elektron booth” then going over to play with a fucking Syntakt

7 Likes

I cant see the point in attending a show with just products several months/years out and well established. Is it a holiday for them? :rofl:

2 Likes

Knobcon is more of a synth meet/convention than a trade show, hence lack of coverage. Sounds pretty damn awesome.

Some day I will go!!

1 Like

:laughing::laughing:

Do not give him any (more) ideas :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Ah. First time ive heard of it. Thought it was like Superbooth or Namm.

1 Like

I blame @Jukka for getting me excited with the revelation that ASM revealed all their new products at Knobcon. Though he is right about that fact

1 Like

He said just about wrapped up.

2 Likes

Ooh, you’re there. Please visit ASM and break the news!

1 Like

Good to hear that Future Retro Is being sustained and will move forward with a new group that will cooperatively transition from the company’s previous owner.

I’ve been hopeful for this sort of outcome with the other companies that have found difficulties recently.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Nothing from ASM then. Elektron tho: yeah we got a new sound pack. Okay, byeeeee. Ooh, stickers

1 Like

:wink: (I hoped my winky emoticon was clear enough indication that I was joking - sorry to get you partially excited/confused @craig )

1 Like

Is that it then?

Yeah, mucho disappointing from a new gear perspective. Modbap and Modal had some new things / updates. But otherwise, it just seems like a chance for manufacturers to meet with distributors and whatnot. And for people attending to try out a bunch of stuff and talk to the companies. For us lot waiting patiently on the internet, there’s nothing.

1 Like

Anti-gas event! I approve!

1 Like