Knobcon 2022

sampler_stereo_polyphony5

9 Likes

Showing up at Knobcon with a device that is all sliders and no knobs.

14 Likes

But that’s the ultimate con :wink:

3 Likes

Touché

2 Likes

Yeah, man, why pay all that money for gas to heat my house when a couple of AA batteries will do the trick.

2 Likes

4 Likes

One for the Americans

(We just call ‘em mini burgers btw)

5 Likes

Those are sliders buddy! American delicacy at its finest!

(They slide down your throat hole without having to chew, I assume?)

7 Likes

This is correct.

3 Likes

Modbap has a new Eurorack module, Trinity, a 3-channel digital drum synth with a flexible choice of synth engines.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Also in addition to announcing the Filton Eurorack product, which i posted above, Modal has new Argon 8 firmware, with new filters, and several new effects.

4 Likes

Yep, then warshed down with an ice cold can of Budweiser labeled freedom.

4 Likes

At some point the american-flag themed budweiser cans that were seasonal for 4th of July just became the normal can design :rofl:

2 Likes

Time to recycle a joke. American beer is like making love in a canoe. It’s fucking close to water.

Back on topic, the Modal update looks pretty sweet. Thanks for sharing @Jukka. I wonder if Cobalt will get a similar update soonish? The main reasons I sold mine were the rather piss weak filters and uninspiring FX.

6 Likes

Synthstrom should be sharing a video with new Deluge info at some point today – looking forward to that!

3 Likes

Anyone who goes, feel free to ask Scott/IME when he’s actually getting the new runs out, because Detroit Modular has been saying ‘soon’ for over 2.5 months and have finally admitted they have no idea anymore. Been waiting for a Piston Honda and it’s tough to be patient ha.

They said something about asking him at this, but hey, maybe someone else there is as curious as me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Never had an IPA? I quit, but I loved a good IPA or double IPA. 10-12% alcohol and exploding with flavor.

2 Likes

Of course, I just love taking the piss out of American classics like Bud and Coors Lite etc

3 Likes

My dad has a friend who will crush a 30 of Coors while at the beach for the day. I don’t understand it.

2 Likes

Taking the piss out….!? But then all you’d be left with is an empty can :rofl:

6 Likes

And if you are sampling the fine delicacies offered by White Castle, they keep on sliding [redacted].

What if I told you that Bud & Coors are male-coded bottled water? :exploding_head:

4 Likes