Knobcon 2022

:laughing::laughing:

Do not give him any (more) ideas :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Ah. First time ive heard of it. Thought it was like Superbooth or Namm.

1 Like

I blame @Jukka for getting me excited with the revelation that ASM revealed all their new products at Knobcon. Though he is right about that fact

1 Like

He said just about wrapped up.

2 Likes

Ooh, you’re there. Please visit ASM and break the news!

1 Like

Good to hear that Future Retro Is being sustained and will move forward with a new group that will cooperatively transition from the company’s previous owner.

I’ve been hopeful for this sort of outcome with the other companies that have found difficulties recently.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Nothing from ASM then. Elektron tho: yeah we got a new sound pack. Okay, byeeeee. Ooh, stickers

1 Like

:wink: (I hoped my winky emoticon was clear enough indication that I was joking - sorry to get you partially excited/confused @craig )

1 Like

Is that it then?

Yeah, mucho disappointing from a new gear perspective. Modbap and Modal had some new things / updates. But otherwise, it just seems like a chance for manufacturers to meet with distributors and whatnot. And for people attending to try out a bunch of stuff and talk to the companies. For us lot waiting patiently on the internet, there’s nothing.

1 Like

Anti-gas event! I approve!

1 Like

it’s understandable, making sound machines set a high bar

1 Like

70 bucks for a book. Plus shipping. Get tae fuck

5 Likes

What are people waiting for tho?
Is that gas talking or people not happy with what they currently own?

There’s SO much good stuff already.

3 Likes

I wanted a Hydrasampler :hugs:

4 Likes

Don’t know why Artisan Nucleus and iliad aren’t being reported.

This is the first time the iliad is being shown for real. It is a prototype, but we’ve only seen renders before so that’s great.

The Nucleus is either on sale, or about to be.

3 Likes

For that one piece that can do it all. The greatest samplersynthdrumwavetablephysicalmodellingsfmsynthsequencer with analog filters

Ya….no. That’s a manufacturer shooting themselves in the foot…with a bazooka.

That’s like Gillette making a razor that never got dull. :grimacing: