Knobcon 2022

Well, if that’s not worthy of a months’ long wild speculation thread, I don’t know what is haha

15 Likes

Holding out for the completion of the Model trilogy :crossed_fingers:

If this gets to 10 hearts, I’m doing it :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I was number ten.

Right that’s it. BRB with a link soon!

3 Likes

SICK

You’re the hero we deserve :0)

1 Like

Done. If you would all kindly proceed this way:

3 Likes

Maybe this is it. They are getting into the Hard Drive game. :rofl:

It’s been in my dreams for a year now…trying to picture myself with the white coat :grin:

1 Like

Did anyone here actually play the artisan? I would love to get impressions?

Case closed! haha

1 Like

Yes!!!

Gotta to be the first time in :3lektron: history a rumour like that was proven true.

5 Likes

The guy repping Elektron is one of us and could barely contain himself! He didn’t say song mode outright, but you know those people that are terrible at keeping secrets–haha.

3 Likes

And you had a two parter. Suddenly a lot more substance to the new hardware not a mixer part !

The new "very different Elektronauts.com wild speculation thread 2022

Nice work resonant_space !

2 Likes

I was all ready to say “heard from an Elektron rep at Knobcon” was the new “my uncle works at Nintendo” but now it’s like the uncle story accurately predicted the next Mario Kart.

Looking forward to the Wii!

Lol

3 Likes

Damnit, to uphold this commitment I not only have to buy an OP-1 Field but I also have to buy a house in order to have a house to sell. So in total that’s going to cost me something like 2 houses.

7 Likes

Don’t forget.

3 Likes

It’s a very beautiful instrument, I would like to try one someday. I just didn’t expect my past self to bully my present self into getting it so soon.

3 Likes

No pressure, it’s just really funny.

3 Likes