The new "very different" Elektron wild speculation thread

The time has come for us to reach 10,000 posts based on a very loose “leak” of information.

So, have at it. What the hell are Elektron creating next that’s “very different from their existing products”???

We can do this! Go!

19 Likes

They are obviously getting into hard drives, :rofl: A good companion for your Overhub.

6 Likes

In response to your final question, Song Mode, clearly.

Just tryin to keep it wild out here :0)

11 Likes

A headless guitar with a H/S pickup configuration, a trans trem, analog filter with resonance, audio input and three fixed envelope options controlled by a selector switch and a pitch/gate CV output per string.

What… no… some kind of combination of synth components with a sequencer. Oh ok…

6 Likes

Solar-powered Modal Argon/Va in A4 Format

Euro(OctaT)rack

5 Likes

DAWless Overbridge?

9 Likes

Over the drawbridge!

7 Likes

I think something with lots of CV jiggery pokery is a good shout!

5 Likes

SynCcordion, with a remote sensing based quasi-bellows. Polka never sounded like this before!

4 Likes

When I see a new speculation thread pop up and know I’ve got a lot of meme making ahead of me.

51 Likes

Model D Clone.

4 Likes

A 99$ 1 voice, calculator sized, micro Syntakt with a two step sequencer.

14 Likes

Perhaps they’ll finally make all our dreams come true and manufacture the bellowphone for public consumption.

4 Likes

This, as far as it goes, is old news:

10 Likes

I would buy this but ONLY if it has a song mode

Pushing the edge of music creation? Maybe they hired Vlad from Soma?

4 Likes

Why do you need more than 2 steps when you can chain up to 128 patterns? And this time, you can save your pattern chains. The revolution is here.

3 Likes

Finally moving away from the ancient ColdFire hardware platform and moving to something more contemporary like ARM. (fingers crossed).

4 Likes

They’re moving on to the Hotfire platform. Syntakt will be 20% hotter. Can light two joints with one Syntakt.

16 Likes