Just did my first gig with MPC Live

Pretty quick loading from an SSD into memory. Couple of seconds at the most maybe?

Does the MPC one take an SSD? I run my MPC live for now off an SD card and it can take a bit with bigger projects. Not crazy long but noticeably long.

Dunno. I have the original MPC Live.

A couple of FB posts.

“ If you are on the Beta, go grab the LATEST version. Trust me, you want the latest version. 3.0.6”

“ APOLOGY to AKAI OS TEAM: I would like to retract any previous statements doubting disk-streaming capability appearing in any future update. May the Force be with you. End of statement

1 Like

Closed beta, or public beta?

Don’t know. I’ll ask.

Congratulations! I used to be a DJ back in the early 80’s. I remember my first gig and how nervous i was especially using the microphone and switching the vinyl on the turnatables. But as soon as people get up and dance and start requesting i got the mojo. Keep at it and your confidence will leap and you will be a success.

1 Like

I love to be wrong! Thanks for posting this as I don’t have FB and just blindly awaiting the next update.

Are you sure you don’t mean 3.0.6 for the Akai Force? MPC isn’t into version 3 yet.

If that was a response to me, I’ve actually been DJing since the 80s myself - running monthly events for 15 years. :slight_smile:

Also been playing live self-produced material for years. It’s just the MPC which is new to me. Went the MPC route, to ditch the laptop! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry.

Yes 3.0.6 for the Force. I forgot what thread I was in.

But I also wanted to quote the Streaming comment for users across the machines.

1 Like

Gotcha. And to think hands on would come back in fashion after all these years :slight_smile: