Jogging House - Live at Home (80 min ambient set)

Dear Elektronauts,

I recently came back from a live show. Realizing that I might never play this set in that particular form ever again, I decided to give it another run, record it straight to 1/4" tape and film the whole process. No additional studio tools used, this is exactly how I would perform it on stage.

OP1 and Neutral Labs Elmyra 2 are for improvisation while I use the SP404 MK2 to play loops and build arrangements live. Cocoquantus is for mixing and looping. Generation Loss & Mood MK2 both mangle what is coming from the OP1 and the Walrus Meraki of course adds lovely analog delay. Recorded straight to Revox B77.

The high-res audio of this set is available on bandcamp as a name-your-price download:

I hope you enjoy it.

11 Likes

@boboter awesome as usual, thank you!

I remember that you used Digitakt some time ago, do you have plans to somehow incorporate Digitakt II into your live sets? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

I vastly prefer the Digitakt, both in the studio and live. I just needed longer stereo samples for this set. I hope to replace the SP with the DT2 in the future.

2 Likes

Good luck with that, I’m looking forward to see how you’re going to use it! :slight_smile:

1 Like