Jamuary 2023

Hi folks! Yesterdays track went into the bi-weekly sampling extravaganza thread but it was whacky

I got a 4MS SWN today and gave it a spin and yea… I like it. Will see how I get on with some custom wavetables but I can see a lot of potential. Used here for the dub chords/stab sounds :v:

Camera wasn’t running which is a shame as this was a fun little noodle, transitioned from some atmospheric dub stuff into something a bit more tech house.

3 Likes

Day 24
in Orbit jam and the lost footage - part 1
audio only

2 Likes

Day 24: ambient again, I really like this one!

8 Likes, 2 Comments - chris, a friend of yours (@friendofyours__) on Instagram: "Day 24 of #jamuary: chill music for a snowy day in Boston, peppered with the sounds of birds in Austin circa 2017ish. Tried to make a more intentional chord progression...

Day 24! This is an older current sounds thing that I’m trying to develop and hopefully release at one point. OT only for now.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lennart Verhoeff (@pixeltuner)

2 Likes

I need one more week to fix and upload my performance
We’ll need a February version of this thread

Oh God, no…

4 Likes

I am learning how to chop on Maschine… this beat is real basic, but I just wanted to post something for today and take a break from fighting equipment.

2 Likes

[

Steampunk synth quick performance #jamuary2023

](https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QSzhbLb3tYY)
Steam syntharorism in the night

2 Likes

God that’s cool!

Had a lot of fun using way more random elements than normal today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn0NRyPgVei/

2 Likes

bubbly

1 Like

I got a big day tomorrow, so here is my tomorrow jamuary… #25.

4 Likes

I missed yesterday, but got it in for day 24!

This is West Pest, East Beast, Beads, Mimeophone and Kontakt.

5 Likes

i got an RG351V the other day and have been playing Pokemon Unbound with most of my free time so I havent been putting as much time into my M8. i like this little jam, forgot to cut the sub note lol but i kinda like the weird tension

4 Likes

Synths meet didgeridoo

4 Likes

Had to skip a few days because of work but i’m back on tracks!

both made with modular synth and bits of machinedrum (the fictional game description it’s in each video)

2 Likes

Been having fun sending the aftertouch to different places on the boog. Love the zaps especially when the glitchy interrupt effect from microcosm grabs it and pulls it down

2 Likes

I think I got burnt out on Jamuary. Not saying I’m done done, but I’ve been slowing (also, you know, need to kick into gear my job search). The past couple days I’ve been digital digging/prepping/organizing samples after getting really into using just the Octatrack, and also watched EZBOT’s video on using the arranger which I am stoked to start messing with. So maybe some more OT sketches coming, and hopefully will catch up on all these choons!

2 Likes

25! Got an external keyboard out to play the Digitone instead of using the launchpad and I noodled something Zelda-esque, so just leaned into that. OT on drums + texture.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lennart Verhoeff (@pixeltuner)

5 Likes

Day 25
in Orbit jam and the lost footage - part 2
audio only

1 Like