Jamuary 2022

A filter pinging experiment ended up in a weird little happy Predator Jungle

3 Likes

this one was tough. iā€™m not sure i did the song justice. itā€™s a banger (mel tormĆ©ā€™s ā€œcominā€™ home babyā€).

6 Likes

J26
Sequential Pro3
NI Raum
Unfiltered Audio Triad
AudioThing Filterjam
Devious Machines Infiltrator
FabFilter ProC ProL
Bitwig

7 Likes

Day 27: experimenting with guitar in a jam for the first time. Funny enough, the first instrument I learned is also the one I feel least comfortable with lol. All in the name of breaking out of my comfort zone!

7 Likes

What kind of genere is that
Any ideas?

3 Likes
7 Likes

Day 27ā€¦ Akai Force for bluesā€¦ been a long month. The force does cover a lot of ground thoughā€¦.

5 Likes

Iā€™m listening to this on my laptop, which faces diagonally across my desk towards me). Most of it comes across as a mono-ish signal direct from laptop to my right earā€¦ but some of the FX in the breakdowns cause the sound to bounce off the walls behind me and to my left in such a way that Iā€™m suddenly enveloped in 3d shimmers. Startling!

2 Likes

What is the trick?
Iā€™d not listen to that kind of music and Iā€™d not watch such videos. But there is some magic about how your tracks work with these videos. I start them and they catch all of my attention.
Nice job!

27th. Mysterious one

Digitone: melody, both of them
Hydrasynth: pad
Deepmind12: bass
Octatrack: ambiance sample and that cool pitch fx
Native Instruments Noire: piano

All synths go through OT where I configured recording trig to achieve reversed pitched retriggered playback.

3 Likes

ā€œWhat sorcery is this!?ā€

Well, good source material helps, I suppose.

Thank you. Iā€™m flattered to have been able to captivate you.

1 Like

Probably my last one of Jamuary 2022. Finish with some BOOMBAP!

1 Like

27! Almost there :sweat_smile: Today I played a little synth groove on the 707 which I sliced/resequenced in the Octa with some sampled Volca drums and a bit of Microfreak in the background. Short 'n sweet.

2 Likes

This is an Euclidean acid improv on the iPad only :crazy_face:
Using Noir & Pure acid mostlyā€¦.

1 Like

Day 27: Digitakt and iPad

4 Likes

What a great idea, totally missed it though. Is there something similar for february?

1 Like

You first have to come up with a pun on the name of the month. You have four days. Go!

2 Likes

quick thing: loops/chops from tom burtā€™s ā€œok girlā€ + addictive drums + layered kick + effects

4 Likes

Short techno jam on the OP-1. I mostly played things live into the tape (except for the kick) and I kind of like the sloppy timing. Maybe a bit too much delay but whatever.

1 Like

Calibrated one of my analog oscillators then went on a tangent patching Plaits into things. Unintentional Boards of Canada-ish sounds. <3

4 Likes