Issue with certain parameters changing suddenly

I am not sure what is causing it to happen other than i am newly messing around with overbridge + ableton. One minute everything is fine, next it all sounds whack and i am finding randomly certain params are totally different, i.e. my bass drum keeps getting pitched -24 or something… I’ve also had the decay time get ‘messed’ with… while overbridge opens up a lot of possibilities i’m not sure what i’m doing wrong. I have abandoned the idea of total recall and thought that would eliminate the issue but it seems to still sporadically happen, and I’m not sure what is causing it as well as what other parameters have been tweaked. Seems like when i go to a different track or pattern there is some sort of ‘feedback’ back to track 1 or track 9 where the issue is happening, seems like i can’t get my params to stay put.
I will keep playing around in the meantime but if anyone has any ideas i’d love to hear because I’m really having a love/hate relationship with the stuff at the moment and if it could be a bit less chaotic seemingly it would be more of a love deal which would be ideal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks in advance

You’re probably sending midi CCs to ST.
If you don’t want to midi control ST, you can disable CC receive.
If you want to, you have to know what you’re doing.

1 Like

I am not sure how this would have happened, but i also don’t doubt what you are saying. I will turn off the receive CC and see if i can get any better results. Thanks there must be a reason for it hehe it’s frustrating to say the least… i can’t remember that many parameter settings for so many tracks over so many patterns etc

1 Like