Issue with Analog Rytm MKII playing unwanted sound on Analog Four

Hey, so I have been trying the fully USB setup with my AR and A4 (before only used physical audio over jacks with usb connected for midi), with the main reason to make full use of the Overbridge plugin, that I haven’t used much, and my goal is to organize my sounds in libraries via OB.

But as you know, as usual, trying new things with gear often spawns new issues. Right now what is happening is quite confusing; the devices are fully setup in Ableton and Overbridge, with all tracks neatly connected of both devices and with the main track running Overbridge per device. Everything works fine except for:

• When I hit the pads on the AR, it triggers the track 1 sound of my A4
  • The audio seems to be quite glitchy, I have changed my buffer size from 128 samples back to 256 samples (even though I have a very fast computer) but still the audio seems a bit cranky and wanky, especially when playing all the tracks at once.

Do I need to use the dedicated USB inputs in my laptop for proper usage of Overbridge audio stream? Right now I’m using a dongle with 4 usb ports running the Elektrons, that is then connected to my DELL dock that is connected to my laptop. I feel this may be causing the quality loss. But then I wonder, how would you set this up? I have limited USB space, and there are a bunch other devices that I need to connect to my laptop.

Another question; can I use physical audio thru jacks into my external audio card and Overbridge VST at the same time in Ableton? Because when I tried this the sound was double, and I couldn’t turn one of the sound sources off.

Would love to hear your answers Elektro peeps, I’m still quite the connectivity noob\

EDIT - Ah snap, I saw that the arm rec function was on in Ableton on the A4 Overbridge track, this was causing it to play the sound via my AR