Issue with Ableton and model:samples

Was experimenting last night, I wanted to drop some of my track sequences into ableton midi session clips then build arrangements in ableton and send the midi back out to model:samples.

The first step went fine, I could bounce the sequence into midi clips by recording the midi out from the model:samples, all the note had the correct, length and velocity. I then opened up a new pattern on the samples with no trigs and set each of the ableton tracks to control a samples track and hit play, the midi triggers get sent fine to the samples but the sound on each track are reduced to clicks almost like the length of each note has been cut, this was the same for all tracks.

Anyone have any ideas, I am new to ableton so trying to work it out.

Maybe the original pattern’s samples had longer decay times and sample-looping turned on.

Each of the six tracks in a pattern can contain one sample. A sample that is imported from the +Drive to a pattern becomes part of the active pattern. Any parameter changes applied to a sample will therefore not affect the stored sample. It only affects the sample in the active pattern.