Is Kytary.co.uk trustworthy?

When I ordered they said they would dispatch next day, then nothing so I went to the chat and was told it would go next day, I waited more days then chatted again.
They said the items were still in processing then said they may send it next day. This happened every time I contacted them so tonight I told them to cancel the order and do a refund. They said soon as it was after hours so I’ll see what they do tomorrow.

Thomann has same items in stock and they are good. My mistake I should have checked where they were located but I did’nt I thought they were in the UK buy website and phone number.

I’m just wondering if Paypal will do anything as they no longer reply to email or they leave chat when I give them my order number.

I do have the chat transcripts and also pdf receipt to say I paid in full plus money came direct from my Paypal account. No idea why they wouldn’t just dispatch what people order and be done with it.

Rob

Bought a Digitone and a Keystep(separate orders) and I would say they are better than thomann. You get money back for future orders in your account and don’t forget about the newletter coupon. Basically I bought the Digitone last year in november brand new cheaper than the second hand offers here in Bucharest. 4 days shipping from Prague.

Definitely not scam.

1 Like

Got a refund today and ordered the pedal from a UK store coming tomorrow tracked… happy again.

Cheers

2 Likes

Just took delivery of Model:Cycles in UK. Excellent comms, delivery time and item in perfect new condition. Undercut everyone else on price. Would happily recommend.

1 Like

Hello guys,
I work for em ! :slight_smile:
I am IT guy here, and synth tech support when needed…
You do not have to be afraid of being scammed from us…
Im sorry to read negative experience… whit happens no matter where…
Im not “official kytary” contact for you, but by bumping into this forum, i felt like i had to say something…

rgs Michael

cheers !

I just ordered and recieved a Model:Cycles, as it was the only one who had it in stock. I didn‘t know them before and was kind of sceptical at first because of some negative ratings, but i payed over PayPal, so i felt safe. It took 4 days until DHL delivered, which is totally fine as it hast to travel from Czech Republic to Germany.
The communication was excellent, so i‘m postive that in case of trouble with the unit they will react properly.
So from my point of view, everything is fine!

1 Like