Is Dawless the new Analogue?

YouTube keeps showing me videos of “Dawless Jams” etc.
Is that how the buzzword analog morphed into meaning all inclusive hardware only?
Were there a bunch of “DAW JAMS” prior to this trend?
Is there just as much hot potato knob turning on hardware as there was with controllers?
tumblr_lxpvdujXUi1r95ecao1_500 (1)

2 Likes

#dawlessjammer

2 Likes

#hotknobber

8 Likes

I’m willing to help get this trending :laughing:

2 Likes

#knobgrifter

4 Likes

I personally find the hot knobbing thing highly amusing, it all smacks hard of effort imho…

3 Likes

#knobonauts

13 Likes

I want to see some DAW jams, it would be far more contraversial :laughing:

Like tattoos, once a sign of rebellion, now literally everyone has them, including your nan, the rebels are those without :wink:

17 Likes

Oh the irony of uploding your MPC Live jam and calling it #dawless…

7 Likes

DAW is the new DAWless.

8 Likes

#DAWfull

13 Likes

I have no tattoos, and I’m not your nan. I am almost certain of the latter… :thinking:

1 Like

It reminds me of seeing Convextion aka E.R.P. do live sets.
I’m a huge fan, and I love his no nonsense “I’m checking my email” presence.
Definitely DAW JAMS!

5 Likes

@Naimys And so it begins…

20 Likes

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Oooh, I assumed you’d have been told!

2 Likes

#knobhead

4 Likes

image

I knew I could count on elektronauts for sone Sunday afternoon entertainment.
Y’all really came through fast!

3 Likes

We’ve missed the obvious one: #knob

8 Likes

I’m going to make a video about checking my email on my Octatrack. #ComputerlessCommunicatin’

5 Likes