Introducing Nopia

Yeah I just love this and I pre-ordered mine from [redacted] and I’m too excited for it.

MOD WARNING: this account has been reported as fake.

Damn $1100 is steep for a controller. But I guess understandable for how boutique it is. Would be really dope if the software was adapted to VST or M4L. I’m sure a lot of us probably have a random key/pad controller kicking around in the closet to pair with a software plugin for a cheaper alternative. I’d pay $50-100 for a plugin format for sure.

That’s the true cost of not learning to play chords…

:wink:

Cheers!

9 Likes

Also known as Sunday at Nate’s place

1 Like

looks like a pretty wedding powder cake…yummy but keystep is good enough for me.

looks like the performance mode and looper of an mpc one for $1100
but it looks far prettier than an mpc one

WARNING!! FAKE!
All communication is being done through our instagram @nopia.midi whilst we finish setting up our web www.nopia.ar.
How can I get in contact with a moderator to get this link taken down? Thanks,
Martin :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@LyingDalai @avantronica

halp!

EDIT: see immediately preceding post.

3 Likes

The device looks like a 3D version of what midjourney thinks a synth looks like. It seems strange and creepy to me, its in the uncanny valley lol.

2 Likes

Thank you!
I’m glad you liked my music :slight_smile:
Cheers

1 Like

Woh, thanks for flagging - this is right up my alley and I was tempted to get a preorder in, I would have been an easy mark!

Good luck with the project :muscle:

Hoping no one was taken in by the scammer. It got caught in a day, but looking back, i ( we ) should have spotted something awry right away.

Just so it is clear to everyone , 'cuz i was confused for a moment – Nopia is a real prototype. That pre-order site was a scam in this thread.

2 Likes

It’s actually an important distinction…

I had double check which part was fake, to better understand.

Product real.

now removed link to preorder was fake.

1 Like

Anyone heard anything yet?

1 Like

for some reasons, i see some resemblance (makes me think of) with this one here, they would probably fit well together: Vongon Replay 6-voice Synthesizer

1 Like

Lol Great Minds. I thought exactly the same thing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I looked at their site a month or two back and concluded they were working on it.

Are they in Argentina ? That might create some challenges given the economy there.

A lot of respect for them though.

1 Like

Graphic designer looking ass synth

HAHA fuck

1 Like