Introducing Digitakt

yep sounds about right. we live in hope but

1 Like

Hope is key! I have one on order from the company I used to work for as a buyer (in a different industry now). They did not order any from the first shipment, so they are being told mid June for theirs (mine). I still speak to the buyer directly.

im kickin meself for not buying direct. i was trynna save a few quid.
which in the end i failed miserably at :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here :frowning:

Iā€™m getting a great deal from my old job, but I donā€™t even care at this point. I just want it lol.

1 Like

Drums from the deep says June to me now. Could be, Iā€™m not in the first batch. But Iā€™m in some kind of June batch, at any rate.

Few days ago Bax confirmed a shipment date of 23 May. It could have been pushed back but I;m not sure where that rumor has come from.

lol thereā€™s no chance theyā€™ll be arriving to stores by next week. Elektron would be pimping out info/vids with all the midi features and unannounced ā€œmasterā€ goodies by now.

4 Likes

Makes sense. Unfortunately :blush:

Man, i am really on the fence but i need to know the Midi specifics.

Actually, Iā€™m considering dropping my pre-order now. I realise Iā€™m spending too much time thinking ā€œWhen the Digitakt arrivesā€, not enough time on ā€œIā€™ll do this right nowā€.

Iā€™ll get it eventually, but stringing myself along unpredictable release dates is not a good way to spend my time.

2 Likes

Disagree. Would not be unprecedented (see, e.g. Octatrack release).

And plus Iā€™m sure they know that people just want the damn thing already. :grin:

Iā€™m in the same boat. I have a show coming up that I canā€™t seem to prep for yet because of the Digitakt lol.

2 Likes

I agree I also will cancel my order elektron at Namm said April and then at Superbooth said May. Usually when you promise something it is better to over extend the order date and surprise the customer with a earlier release to please the customer.

I do need a recording environment prepared for live purposes, and sold the OT to fund the DT.

But I can write a lot before I record and prepare, so Iā€™ll just do this now and forget about the Digi for awhile.

2 Likes

yea its a total headwrecker isnit ^___^
(self imposed of course)
Iā€™ve gan loo-lah

1 Like

ah give them a break theyā€™re working flat out to get it to market.

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean, we get it, we just need to relate to it and get on with it.

1 Like

I agree they probably are but donā€™t keep promising a unreasonable release date, that only disappoints

As this thread ā€˜Introducing Digitaktā€™ approaches 5000 posts, a quick scan on the top level forum menu suggests that itā€™s way the most popular topic ever posted on the Elektronauts.

If that is correct then it appears that Elektron already have a hit on their hands before a single DT unit has even shipped!

1 Like

Iā€™m still on board. I want that DT workflow and nice reverb in my life.

1 Like