Introducing Digitakt

I’d be really curious what Musicians Friend is basing that on…

Best to wait until the next event which might announce an official date and further features of the Digitakt. They’re coming soon enough.

Some random thoughts:

Pressing Track button and turning any encoder could latch Control All, with a text reminder on the screen or something. You could press “yes” to exit it and keep the changes, or “no” to return to previous state.

This would keep both your hands free to faster editing :totes:

3 Likes

Looking forward to team the DT up with my LCXL.

Should be good fun.

3 Likes
3 Likes

thanks mate, much appreciated feedback…
i’ve been on the Max learning curve for the past 9 months without any results, the need has arisen for hands-on hardware, just purchased a used TX81Z fm module, when the DT arrives that’ll be all i need (for now)

Yeah, but what month?

1 Like

I wonder why 650$ converts to 760 euro? Can someone explain why it is cheaper in the USA?

Marketing :drunk:

Taxes aren’t included in prices in North America.
So actual out of pocket price is always a little more
Get out a little :wink:

1 Like

Xax… ok good to know!

You can buy stuff online without any added tax in many US states as far as I know. So US customers really get stuff cheaper than europeans (not that its Elektrons fault).

Ha! don’t forget shipping taxe,5E and more.

Yeap I have been there before…better buy close to your region…

Right.
As an Indiana resident, my order from Sweetwater is $694.43

I have seen the same thing with various products and music instruments so I agree… anyway a bit unfair but it is what it is

Unfortunately, that’s no longer entirely true. It depends on how the online retailer is structured and state tax laws.

1 Like

whaaaaat? You don’t need to apologize! (Can’t tell if sarcastic or not). It’s actually a slightly complicated area of law, from my small amount of research. I looked it up because I’ve been curious about the issue. :nerd:

wait, :nerd: is the nerd emoticon?! I thought it was a circuit diagram. Does that make ME a nerd? I’m so confused.

Around 900 cad here. But our president isn’t an insane umpaloonpa and I get Healthcare. So doing alright overall

12 Likes

In Indiana, if we make purchases from companies in other states that do not collect tax (and many out of state companies do collect the IN state sales tax on the state’s behalf), we are supposed to pay that tax when filing taxes in April of the following year.

So I typically just order from the companies that go ahead and collect the tax at the time of sale, as to not have to deal with it when filing taxes.