Introducing Digitakt

Can you not do this already on the analog series? I know it works for parameter locks, was pretty sure I’ve done this with micro timing as well.

Of course but we didn’t have the confirmation of swing on the DT so I was just hoping at least multiple trig slurring would make it’s way onto the new kid.

Swing was confirmed by @AdamJay a few posts down from mine…

1 Like

Yeah, saw that. The ability to grab multiple steps and adjust things simultaneously is one of my favorite workflow enhancements of the newer boxes. I’m like you I think, in that I rarely use the actual swing and generally prefer to push things around with micro timing

4 Likes

I’ll have what he’s having.

2 Likes

Wait and…
wait :thup:strongly the month of May

I want it naooooo :p/

1 Like

Musta been kratom

2 Likes

Nice but the best practice video and tutorial on the machine

1 Like

Vegan buckwheat waffles?

Really liking these demos. May 32nd can’t come soon enough. :troll:

1 Like

yeah :cb:Working tomorrow thinking of digitakt

With Kratom sprinkles

2 Likes

Does this mean I can’t use an external keyboard or pads to record velocity?

you are hooked on that Digicrack

2 Likes

The Octatrack can do this per track.

The AR and A4 can do this across all tracks at the same time only…which is a real bummer. Especially on the A4 where you might want to have a longer evolving sound on one track only.

Just to be clear, it doesn’t give you 128 steps, it gives you 64 8th notes rather than 64 16th notes on a ‘1/2x’ multiplier. There are a number of different multipliers to choose from. Independent track multipliers keeps coming up as a AR/A4 wish, so we’ll see what happens on the DT.

1 Like

3 Likes

I see it takes 12v power… does this mean there is something analog on the mysterious master? A master filter like the toraiz?

otherwise why not just 6v like the other digital machines?

1 Like

Total stab in the dark but perhaps the USB jack for OB requires a bit of additional voltage/buffering?
¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Thanks for that info, so there is hope for the slower rate per track on the DT.
I really hope it has this so I can trigger loops on the old vp9000

yea seriously I hope they have individual track speed multipliers etc like octatrack. why they didn’t roll that out on AR A4 is beyond me. it’s always wrecking my buzz nearly every time I turn em on :frowning:

5 Likes