I’d assume that’s a little bug in the manual.
I am pretty sure I heard stereo chorus from the sample itself after importing it to DT2.
Paging eangman (mod edit: no need)
See above for manual snip that might need updating ![]()
I’m holding off for an OT Mk III, why wouldn’t they update their performance sampler?
It will be interesting to see if they introduce a slicing tool and audio editor to DT Mk II, if they do I think you will be right and this is the closest we get to an updated OT.
I believe it’s the manual posted by analoguehaven.com that’s incorrect. Glad I waited for Elektron to post it in Support, before I had it printed up!
I can’t find it in the manual. Can anyone confirm how long the samples can be if you import them?
I thought I saw in one of the release videos that they can be 30 mins or something like that.
RAM is 400 MB which from the manual is 36 min of stereo samples (72 min in mono).
But there is a limitation for an individual sample, I hit it already but don’t remember.
EDIT: WRONG = That’s recording time!
I heard it’s 66 seconds. <- WRONG
66 seconds (stereo) is max recording time, also max sample length?
No, 66 sec is the max sampling time.
Loaded samples can be bigger.
Sweetwater has a shipment of units. Got notice mines shipping tomorrow 
Beat me to my correction, sorry for disinformation!
If DT2 behaves like other Digis, iirc you can only record CC70 to CC77 (Midi tracks Values). These can be mapped to CC1 (MW) and CC64 (Sustain).
More complicated for Values 9-16 apparently…
Anyone have a “Project on Digitakt 1 vs Project on Digitakt 2” sound comparison video? Less interested in the ‘specs’ more interested in the colorization the hardware does.
cheerz
Actually there are also some parameter conversions that may introduce some slight changes, so you’ll still have to tweak a bit to get closer to the original.
I wonder if you can manage your samples from a usb drive.
Sure, still interested in it if someone has the two devices!
So internally, all files are stereo, even when the original was mono ?
That’s a very good question.
I don’t think so but will have to make some tests.
One would be to find the max size Transfer allows and send both a mono and a stereo file with the same size.
The other test I’d do is exporting the project and unzip the file.

