Introducing Analog Four & Analog Rytm MKII

Where are you guys reading about per-device OB Premium licensing?

50 Shades Of Grey ā€¦ More than ever !

3 Likes

and the FIX button?

I doesnā€™t look like it. Iā€™m bitterly disappointed by this.

In this thread. See reply from Jon.

these look brilliant, but i still think the old tank boxes will hold onto their own for live shows. these look like studio machines. love seeing the evolution and refinements, honestly bewildered the OT didnā€™t get the same treatment. cant wait to hear and see more!

also wonder if MKii projects are in anyway compatible to MKi boxes for beating out on the road

2 Likes

Effects.

8 voice analog drum computer and sampler

4 Likes

On the site;
ā‚¬1699 for RYTM
ā‚¬ 1449 for A4

1 Like

In have dark trinity. All MK1

1- prefer the look/form factor of the darkā€¦like my triple rack, seems hard to do with the 3 new MK2s (especially as OT is old form factor)
2- not bothered about sampling on RYTM (can sample/import and have OT)
3- Need more info on the bandwidth and what difference that will make (USB3)- could be a big deal
4- CV in - this is a big deal for me and would have been my onl;y real ā€˜if I could change anythingā€™ - I will be envius of this as a modular user, but certainly wont upgrade to get it.

I feel no need to upgrade and hope some new stuff will trickle down in OS updatesā€¦

I also paid around Ā£800 new for mine I think (black Friday Electron sale) so have absolutely no regrets at these new prices!

1 Like

observe: FIX != FX

1 Like

My A4 is 9 months old.

When ableton released push 2 they gave recent push 1 buyers a chance to trade up

I wish elektron would do this.

9 Likes

@Jon i noticed you answered that the mk1 rytm wont have sampling. is there a possibility for internal resampling? i feel like i am on the wishful thinking team there though

Nice! Kinda wish the mk2 rytm had been announced before I got the DT though, ah well better to have 2 drum machines than 1 anyway :wink:

7 Likes

Also much more expensive hardware insideā€¦ oled (they are really not cheap), new buttons, a lot of new outputs/input jacks, faster usbā€¦ much bigger box, etcā€¦

Oh yeah :frowning: Thanks

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

so does this mean, there wonā€™t be more rytm mkI OS upgrades?

damn i hate to call it mkI

4 Likes

The improvements are really great and cover the some of the features, users asked most for. Now Iā€™ could have the chance to grab a cheap used Rytm mk1 finally :smiley:

2 Likes

What the heck? USB 2.0 again? Overbrige bottleneck! it should be 3.0!

Otherwise Sampling on RYTM is BIG news!

1 Like