Interactions with Elektron

Hello Fellow Nauts!

I recently had issues with the trig 9 button on my Model Samples that was periodically sticking since purchase of my brand new unit. I was hesitant to reach out since I previously had nightmare experiences with other companies, but to my surprise they were incredibly quick to respond, pleasant to deal with, and had all of my issues resolved within two weeks. Those of you who have been around the block a few times know that sometimes sending things in for repair can be painful.

I was so impressed that I have decided to reach out through various platforms to sing their praise. If you have had an interaction with elektron, good or bad, tell us about it here. I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the new firmware updates and devices as much as I am.

14 Likes

Had a few years ago, a broken Display in my Monomachine mk2. Everything, the whole repair process went very smooth.

2 Likes

Have had numerous interactions with Elektron of different kinds since 2014. They’re triple A in all regards. Top notch people. Their coffee machine is about average, though😊

5 Likes

Impressed with Elektron support, always very helpful and overdeliver compared to pretty much every other manufacturer I have dealt with.

1 Like

I’ve owned (quite literally) hundreds of synths, samplers and other electronic music devices over the past four decades and I can say without hesitation that my experiences with Elektron support have been among the best I’ve ever had.

7 Likes

Had to send a machine to Elektron twice and i can confirm that their customer service is excellent! Can imagine it being any better really

<3

2 Likes

cool bananas

Excellent customer support. Dealt with my warranty claim swiftly, shipped out replacement parts for my octatrack super fast. Friendly and helpful. Perfect!

9 for 9 is pretty good odds. Then again their automatic 3 year warranty that transfers to second hand buyers speaks for itself.

2 Likes

Yeah, they’re very much in touch with their crowd.

1 Like