Intellijel Cascadia

I didn’t see a thread yet and it’s about to be showtime, so I thought I’d post. It looks beautiful.

53 Likes

woooow, looks awesome

2 Likes

it’s beautiful.

3 Likes

this is very beautiful

The YouTube link got buried a little. They’re about to do a live stream “reveal/premier” sort of thing. We’ll get to hear it in action.

And I agree. It looks stunning. I love Intellijel. I wish they weren’t so consistent. It’s costing me a small fortune.

12 Likes

Wow. I didn’t expect this at all.

Looks like a semi modular that’s more modular that most. basically a mini euro system with normalled connections?

1 Like

F*ck yeah :money_with_wings::star_struck:

(Still waiting for my atlantis :person_in_lotus_position:)

I had the same reaction, this looks like a whole ass modular system. Intellijel doing what it does best.

2 Likes

love the send return option and audio in

It looks crazy flexible. Man, I hope the price is oke…

3 Likes

this looks like a really tidy little machine

:smiley:

4 Likes

wow

1 Like

Take my money !

1 Like

Looked at it for 1 second.

Don’t know what it is.

Want it.

4 Likes
6 Likes

That’s not a semimod that’s a fullly packed modular.

Look at all those utilities. Didnt skimp on a single thing.

Price yet?

7 Likes

Per Intellijel on the stream, MSRP is $2149 USD

Edited to add: https://www.perfectcircuit.com/intellijel-cascadia.html

2 Likes

Right? I keep noticing new little things on the panel that I know would go a long way for patching flexibility. This is like an A4 for semi-modular, everything you need under the hood.

And the patch point jacks are next to their associated panel functions! Might be a personal preference but I don’t love how many companies cluster the patch points all together, away from their panel functions — it feels much more intuitive when patch points align with knobs/etc.

This thing is a beast.

5 Likes

looks beautiful :heart:

1 Like

nice! I am a big fan of Intellijel gear and have many of their modules and cases. This looks promising.