Instagram accounts?

Instagram.com/the_black_hymn

Enjoy my one post :laughing:

Starting to get used to this posting thing :laughing:

1 Like

You log in with a different account (I use my personal account), go to the profile and click the three dots on the top right. There you can copy a link to paste here. That worked for me.

Here’s my visual art IG:

1 Like

It works!!!thank you so much!

1 Like
2 Likes

Im a bassist and make mostly hip hop beats, with SP404, Digitakt and Ableton

3 Likes

Just followed. Really good stuff!

1 Like

I don’t post super often but try to keep it music-related. Mostly just little jams or things I’m working on.

2 Likes

Sporadic posts, mainly video/photos collected on my travels combined with my music.

2 Likes

That’s my account:

I mainly upload photos about vintage synths, diy , 8bit stuff, travels… :slight_smile:

My originals:

My personal freelance performer account:

My side hustle photography vibe:

I post my music explorations, books I’m reading, and occasionally some sort of alcoholic beverage I am currently enjoying. Post roughly once a week.

1 Like

Excited to go through everyones here. Here’s mine, I try to do a mix of gear vids and time lapses set to music. Finally got into IGTV too recently, nice to be able to post full live takes of tracks. cheers all~

1 Like

My IG profile

:blush:

IDM, braindance, acid breaks, and weird fiction

1 Like

Hot summer jammage with Octatrack

1 Like

Music and Illustration/art. It used to be a personal account but weeded out a lot of that to focus on the other stuff. Lo-fi ambient downtempo yada yada.

The Knife is pulling back the curtain on their silent shout era for their 20th over at IG. Lovely seeing them unmasked.

Greeley stuff!!!

1 Like