Instagram accounts?

some nice stuff here guys

here’s me Field Lines Cartographer

3 Likes

Here’s me, mainly quick jams, diy projects, new product posts and occasional general nonsense :smile:

3 Likes

heres me just starting out…

1 Like

Followed :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Reactivating this personal one because misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows :wink:

Wow this thread has been buried for a while lol

Here’s mine

Also, just put out and album on Bandcamp of all Digitakt jams. Give it a listen if you like IDMish, electro, braindance, hip hop type beats

2 Likes

deactivated for a bit, but back now and exclusively posting music stuff at www.instagram.com/adamjay

1 Like

I started not so long ago sharing music related things -

2 Likes

There’s never been a better time to support each other. Everyone follow everyone! Here’s mine again:

1 Like

so quick question as Im new to this. do you guys use something like latelysocial.com or something else for your content?

Never heard of it. We (my band) just follow the mantra of ‘do good shit, put it out there’. We’re doing well on YouTube and Facebook with our latest one. SoundCloud not so much, Instagram a little, Spotify total shit haha

1 Like

you can upload via your pc with it and schedule the uploads which I find pretty cool in case you have a couple of days in front of you where you know you cant upload content

2 Likes

Octatrack oracle, advice, philosophy and inspirational text from my Octatrack :slight_smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CADfhJJHQlZ/?igshid=kg32kt54pana

1 Like

Aye self promotion :grimacing:

2 Likes

Might as well, just joined last week. Plan to post GLSL audio-reactive visuals and other random stuff…

4 Likes

It remains a great mistery to me how to copy an IG link so the image is visible…

1 Like

Hey guys, my Instagram :slight_smile:
Some jams with Elektron /Eurorack stuff.
Feel free to join
Make music, peace

2 Likes

Nice idea! I’ve discovered tons of great music accounts lately, this thread should help to add a few more to that list.

My Instagram account is mostly Digitone jams right now:

2 Likes

Here’s the Instagram for my current musical incarnation. Most of it has Elektron at its core and there are usually some abstract, pretty visuals to go with it because we all know what a synthesizer looks like.

1 Like
2 Likes