Inspiring Octa-mangling vids?

5 Likes

:joy: That guy

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Surprised no one posted this one.

Another good one…

5 Likes

Yes, but before I’d need his advices for muscles. :wink:

220px-Overthetop

6 Likes

This guys would make a great motivational speaker / drill sargent or gym coach…SMASH THE BUTTONS! TURN THE KNOBS, TURN THEM…!! Im not even in front of an elektron device but reached out and air tweeked as per instruction.:rofl:

2 Likes

Joke apart, the amount of tips and tricks and teaching i got from both of you guys is priceless @sezare56 @defenestration … Thank you and thank you a zillion times ! If you happen to pass by Helsinki, Cognac is on me :wink:

4 Likes

I watched that comb filter tutorial linked above and assumed Noam Chomsky had got into music production. Then I clicked on another of his and he’s actually a young dude in a singlet :grin:

Very knowledgeable guy and explains very clearly. Though I watched his RYTM Vs Machinedrum clip and now I’m questioning my life choices :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

Let’s start a campaign for him and Ned Rush to record something together

2 Likes

Top notch beat-mangling in that 2nd one :+1:

Anyone doing anything a bit more subtle and tonal, like knobs?

Hmm, wondering about the Ned Rush one. He first mashes Slot trigs, then slice trigs… And they don’t overwrite each other? Can the trig modes be used to layer locks on top of each other (well it damn well seems so) :-o

Correct, but they both will add trigs as well as either sample or slice locks.

3 Likes

Inspiring mangling video!!
by @nedrush

9 Likes

4:40 is pretty sick

2 Likes

i’m impressed by this one

2 Likes