If you could only pick one Elektron soundpack for the A4, which one would it be?

Since it is sale: shoot!

Biopads vol.2 maybe…
I also like the Chords pack…

1 Like

I picked the freebies initially and worked from there. Was more fun however to explore everything by myself. :grin:

2 Likes

Depends what type of music you’re making.

Personally, I love the Gutnishy Islands pack because it’s quite unusual and unlike anything I would ever think of creating on the A4… so they’re a great starting point for me.

4 Likes

Ambient/drones and minimal/dark techno.

I am trying to work within the limitations of the A4, so only use that machine to produce something that feels a bit fleshed out.

most useful soundpack I ever bought is Druma by @darenager but I don’t think it’s an Elektron release in the sale - nevertheless if you don’t have it, I think you’ll be blown away by what A4 can do as a drum machine and it’s more than worth the cost!

8 Likes

Another vote for Biopads

1 Like

Biopads sounds really great! Gonna have a listen to darenager’s stuff too. Since he is a long standing member of the Elektronauts crew, I count that as being an Elektron pack.

1 Like

Bought Druma, Biopads & Gutnishy Islands. All three of them brilliant in their own right.

Never before have I deconstructed presets, the A4 is the first synth where it feels fairly easy to do and learn stuff yourself.

And it is often said that the A4 has few sweetspots, but when working with proper sound packs as a starting point it is actually sweet spot galore.

2 Likes

The dub techno pack I am working on currently :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:🩶:shushing_face:

2 Likes

I don’t remember the name but… the Richard Devine’s pack

1 Like

Yes, that’s free!

1 Like