I love my A4

Heavily used on this track, I don’t see myself ever selling this beautiful piece of machine. Also almost done with my album! Take a listen and let me know what you think :slight_smile:

Story:
A planet filled with canyons and many other natural beauties. People usually come here to enjoy unusual landscapes with their loved ones. Nobody knows the secret hidden bellow one river…

8 Likes

how did this atmo pad?
very nice

1 Like

I love the snare sound so dry and punchy

great track! lovely ambience

Been debating it for ages but this just made me snag a reduced Analog Four MK1. Great stuff!

Thanks, glad you like it! I made the atmo with granular synthesis :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, so glad you like it!

Woah that’s awesome! You won’t regret it, it’s truly an amazing machine and to be honest I’m just even starting with it myself. There is so much more to explore with it and learn. Myself I plan to snap up Rytm MK1 as well and then die a happy man :smiley:

I have a Digitakt already.

I’m hoping that together they’ll make the perfect pair, and I can sell the rest of my gear.

How’s your experience with the Digitakt? I was considering it but nailed down my choice to Rytm MK1 and I can’t wait to buy one!

I absolutely love the Digitakt. I figured that I wouldn’t really use the analog drums of the Rytm, plus I run everything through an SP404 for compression anyway.

The Rytm is definitely the better option if you have the budget for it, but I’m more than happy with all the features the Digitakt offers.

Damn, now you’re giving me a headache. Do you think it makes sense to own both?