I have a confession (genre rant)

my attorney only handles peanut butter litigations and divorce.

3 Likes

OMG, the God @Buad liked one of my posts the other day! I almost cried! @Suspect_Frequency, thank you so much. @blushresponse, sorry.

4 Likes

Kick, kick, kick, kick, Kick, kick, kick, kick, Kick, kick, kick, kick, Kick, kick, kick, kick, Kick, kick, kick, kick, Kick, kick, kick, kick, Kick, kick, kick, kick, Kick, kick, kick, kick, Kick, kick, kick, kick,

3 Likes

Snareā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. Snareā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

3 Likes

5 Likes

I feel like you know me.

4 Likes

Itā€™s so weird how I see all of you folks in my mind. Like fin is a dog. Suspect is just a talking leaf mouth.

Shig is his picture. Annihilation Squares in my head, is this big ass dude in a goon mask. This is because it was his reverb picture. I have no idea what most of you actually look like at all so the picture is how I see you in my head.

But I feel like I know most of you really well despite that. Well,not all of you, but I feel like at least those of you whoā€™s music I have listened to.

4 Likes

This is offensive

4 Likes

Is clap okay to you guys?

Just not snare?

3 Likes

They have a shot for that, clears it right up.

4 Likes

Clap all day and night.

2 Likes

Okay good.

I can get on team fukasnare.

Iā€™ve tried before. Liked everything I made.

1 Like

Certain techno heads wonā€™t touch claps, though. Iā€™m all about house though so claps it is

2 Likes

My snareless experiments didnā€™t include claps but if claps are fair game I can totally get onboard with team fukasnare.

2 Likes

ok, I go into the shitstorm but techno and four to the floor are the antichrist of music. I could scream by all those uninspired youtube videos that start by ā€œfirst lets lay down our kick drumā€¦ā€ and someone klicks 1, 5, 9, 12ā€¦always the same

3 Likes

Okay, yes. This is where I was hoping it would go. This was me not very long ago at all. What happened?

This is also why I said that I have started to use the repetitive kick drum in my own tunes. Notice I didnā€™t say 4 to the floor.

2 Likes

There is still hope for you brother :grinning: Maybe itĀ“s just a phase?

2 Likes

See, four to the floor straight still grinds my nerves. There has to be some (slight) variation or Iā€™m bored.

Itā€™s not a phase though, Iā€™m afraid.

Iā€™m really liking what Iā€™m making right now. I hate writing about it before itā€™s ready to show off but Iā€™m really enjoying where itā€™s going and thereā€™s no doubt that it bears some resemblance to techno.

2 Likes

The thing is, that the techno dudes always think they can make it more interessting by the groove around it, the highhat pattern, the bassline whateverā€¦but those 4 kicks are so damn uninspired in the first place.

4 Likes

Kick, kick, kick, kickā€¦.

2 Likes