I cleaned the volume pot then this happened

digitakt knobs are quite good but i decided to get high quality solid alu ones from good component instead. I like the knurled edges. Good comment about the screen though, looks more like ot mki with the tight fit.

1 Like

Well man, its looks vad ass for sure! How do alu knobs feel with the md?

Well, i really like the slightly smaller sound selection wheel as its heavy and feels very solid. The encoder knobs are probably a hair on the larger side diameter wise but they look very pretty and don’t affect performance adversely.

1 Like

Final iteration and the last prototype.

5 Likes

Wondering if anyone happened to locate Elvis while they were in there.

1 Like

Ask Mary!

3 Likes

Hahaha!

Would absolutely pay for one of these!

1 Like

Is it mounted yet?

5 Likes

19 Likes

Looks great but I honestly think it would have gone from 99% to 100% if the red display remained (subjective of course)

Or… the red LED’s were all swapped for blue or white

1 Like

Pretty dope mate! Love the choice to keep the lcd window OT style.

1 Like

Finally a photo of you! I always thought this what you looked like :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Wow, this looks so cool!

1 Like

:fire:

1 Like

It’s another machine…:thup:
(I prefer the red screen too).

1 Like

That’s one sick MD, great work :clap:

1 Like

Funny you should say that! I have white leds on 1,5,9 and 13 but even with resistors in there to reduce the brightness to an equivalent value of the red one’s they still stick out like dogs balls and are waaay too fatiguing on the eyes. I’ve got a pack of orange ones which will probably end up in there. The screen is also more of a white on black than the blue that the camera picks up.

1 Like

Yeah i tend to agree. Looks just like my ot mki. It’s silly but I’ve started using this machine a lot since giving it a face lift!