HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

nice find, located where?

Do Elektron have some sort of deal with them where you can’t buy direct from Decksaver?

1 Like

It never occurred to me the Elektron ones were actually made by Decksaver…

1 Like

In Australia it was down from AUD$1760 to AUD$1349 so ~ 23% off. So even after currency conversion probably still more than US retail.

You can buy all of the Elektron covers direct from Decksaver, and yes the ones sold by Elektron are produced by Decksaver.

1 Like

Wait for the Behringer one, its upto 5p cheaper, but does not respond to midi cc, but comes with a free door.

1 Like

Yep, plus Chroma Caps are half price at $0.99 apiece

1 Like

For anyone with a 404mk2 on the way, DJTechTools confirmed for me that the Chroma Caps for the original 404 are the same fit for the mk2, they just haven’t updated the website to reflect that.

4 Likes

Well, you learn something every day.

It seems right now you can’t buy Elektron covers direct from Decksaver.

2 Likes

Oh word, I only clicked on the Digitone Keys Decksaver which is currently available to order direct from Decksaver, as well as the Decksaver for the Analog Keys. The rest have to be ordered from Elektron it seems.

1 Like

I clicked on that, too, but the shipping to the US is half the price of the item itself.

1 Like

Yep comes out to $105 USD for the Keys cover shipped lol, pretty gnarly. I forget which company I bought mine from but I think it was about $90 shipped at the time.

I have a couple of cloth bags draped over mine, it will have to keep sufficing

Philip Glass

3 Likes

Cage held the screwdriver but didn’t fix anything.

5 Likes

Instead of Reaktor, I want Pianoteq meets Kerbal Space Program.

3 Likes

20% off at dreadbox
Code : black20

3 Likes

Yea that’s what I get too. No discount for me :cry:

There’s a 20% off coupon site-wide right now btw.

1 Like

Let’s keep this thread on topic please

7 Likes