HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

Well, a guy I know is selling a CS-10 for $170. That’s quite a deal. I think I won’t buy it, though.

Inflation plus chip sortages. It costs more to build existing models, and the pace of innovation has slowed so there aren’t deep discounts on older models. Even the used market is weird these days. Lots of stuff for sale which isn’t moving, because most people don’t want to lower their prices, because new stuff is more expensive now…

There are still plenty of deals on new gear.

Someone else said the same thing last time i checked this thread and i posted half a dozen big deals, big money like $1000. I’m not doing it again.

The thread before this one ( the Perennial Deals thread ) held discipline. This one is fun but …

2 Likes

Plenty of deal around…

Here’s one: Behringer Eurorack Module discounts:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/search?s=behringer+eurorack

2 Likes

Plenty if deals in US, Europe will have them when new gear is out…

From the article :

• Behringer System 55 – $1400 price cut to $1,599
  • Behringer System 35 – $1500 price cut to $999
  • Behringer System 15 – $900 price cut to $799
  • Behringer Poly D – $210 price cut to $599
  • Behringer DeepMind 12 – $130 price cut to $799
  • Behringer 2600 – $200 price cut to $499
  • Behringer MonoPoly – $210 price cut to $599
  • Behringer Wasp – $80 price cut to $149
  • Behringer Cat – $150 price cut to $199
  • Behringer TD-3 – $30 price cut to $129

ADDED : The price drop is not limited to the items listed here, check the prices at a Behringer retailer.

8 Likes

Wow.

1 Like

Andertons had the Blue Marvin in stock for £422 when I was on their site a couple of days ago. I’m guessing that’s the new price? (Although they’re showing it as a sale price). That’s a really good deal imo. I’m sorely tempted to pick up a Grey Meanie although they’re a little more expensive still

Cheaper now at Thomann:

4 Likes

Don’t think so. I was looking at one last year and it was around that price then.
These new prices don’t seem to be for the UK, or they’ve not been updated yet. For example;

Andertons price: £1955

Must just be the sale price at the mo then. The BM has been sub £500 for a while but not as low as £422. Cheapest I’ve seen the GM in a UK store is £467 (also a sale price at Gear4Music)

Still a crazy price for a 2600 knockoff. I’d grab one if I had the space for it.

2 Likes

I got a BM when they first landed and I love it to bits. Deffo interested in another! But the GM looks really nice too. Not a fan of the look of the Christmas tree one, each to their own

If y’all think those Behringer deals are good, check this out.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ColossusDbl--analogue-solutions-colossus-double-semi-modular-analog-synthesizer

$550 off :sunglasses:

15 Likes

$550 Off?!?!

*ordered

8 Likes

Yeah, I was on the fence too. I can’t afford not to buy it at that price!

10 Likes

For real. I was losing money by not ordering.

7 Likes

I bought two with the savings

9 Likes

Pro move right here. I’m always telling people, this is how you get ahead.

5 Likes

Great, they’re all sold out now. I suppose they’ll be a bunch showing up on Reverb for $3,000,000 each.

4 Likes