HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

Vade retro Satana

I have a lot of respect for the No Gear 2022 folks. I’m back in music largely because I’ve put myself on a Sailing Gear diet. Yes, I bought a Syntrx and a Lyra and some other fun things, but If I had put the same money into high performance sails, those sails would be flogged to death and worthless in 3-5 years.

4 Likes

2 days left 25% off, I’ve always been interested in these.

2 Likes

B-Stock AR and OT mk1 at Andertons.co.uk:

2 Likes

Quite possible prices have risen since then but I got a B stock black mk2 Rytm for £50 more from them in April

2 Likes

Don’t know if this is a global trend but the OP-Z is on a good discount at the moment in one of Finland’s largest electronics chains. Normal price 599€, now for only 399€

3 Likes

Nice price drop! I sold mine for 400+ a year ago, don’t want it back though.

3 Likes

Yeah, i bought a bent one second hand for 350€ this fall. Should’ve waited a bit longer.

Do you still like yours?

1 Like

Very much yes! It’s an amazing piece of work marred only by the build quality and the material choices which cause it to bend, which causes the annoying double triggering -issue.

4 Likes

Roland TR-06
(in Germany @elevator.de)
for 299 Euro instead 399 Euro

2 Likes

So I successfully resisted this deal and let it expire, but on a lark, I checked back and it’s on again (@pentagraham is clearly not kidding about the Opsix constantly being on sale). Now, however, in addition to B&H’s additional $100 off in-cart coupon, they are offering, on top of that… a $200 B&H gift card with purchase.

Someone in New Jersey must really want these out of the warehouse!

2 Likes

I didn’t get the additional $100 off in cart so it’s $749 plus a $200 gift card.

1 Like

Works if you click on “Clip coupon” before “Add to cart”.

3 Likes

um, i can resist this. right?

luckily my mind gets so hung up on having to pay tax that I can tell myself “Yeah, it’s $300 off but… I have to pay $50 in tax so no thanks!”

1 Like

UK Chase Bliss Blooper £389 at hotrox.

3 Likes

uh oh

1 Like

Patchwerks in Seattle has a moog dfam and mother 22 priced at $425 each in their used section.
That place has the steals for sure

2 Likes

I was going to scoop up that DFAM until I realized it’s just the Euro module and doesn’t include the original enclosure. Same goes for the Mother 32.

1 Like

Little last minute but here is a code for 20% off at Guitar Center. It expires today 1-23, so don’t delay.
r279a5fyv6awq

2 Likes