HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

last day… anyone in for a laser harp? look at his bad ass mofo playing his harp :sunglasses:

5 Likes

You need to add a fog machine…

D-Beam MkII.

2 Likes

yeah I know… I wish they sold one as well in that form factor. The market is not so great.

I had a cheap one from Thomann…from my live concerts 2011-2013…tried it at home past Sylvester…the fire alarm set me off. :clown_face:

2 Likes

yeah, better put them aside… learned the hard way when I was vaping :smiley:

I’m waiting for the Mark two personally.

1 Like

ha! love the penis/cat in the first demo video. Genuinely made me laugh.

Moog Werkstatt is discontinued and on sale:
https://www.adorama.com/mgwestaexp01.html

2 Likes

Thou shalt not tempteth me!

1 Like

Brandnew Volca FM on German Amazon for 105 €

3 Likes

Deals on Warm Audio and Focusrite/Novation stuff

2 Likes

its amazing, Rossum went the opposite way for Christmas, raising their prices by $100-$200.

good call :man_facepalming:t6:

3 Likes

i suspect supply chain issues hit them pretty hard w/the digital modules.

1 Like

Yup, supply chain issues are far from over. Perhaps more prayers to our Lord and Saviour Santa Claus will trigger a miracle but I doubt it.

I anticipate the final price of my preordered Osmose - minus of course the deposit - to be a couple hundred bucks higher than originally estimated, if and when it’s finally ready to ship and thus time for me to pay up the balance

1 Like

Noooooooo!! Don’t say that! Is that even legal? :expressionless: I want to speak to the manager!

2 Likes

I paid over market for the new car I was forced by circumstance to buy, because of the same damn supply chain problem.

Cry me a river, mate :rofl:

4 Likes

I was talking to a retailer of Rossum, and they said, at least when it came to modular stuff, that an order can be placed, but come invoice time prices are subject to change. so prices can go up anytime.

BUT if you pre-order something, paid in full, then you get it for the price you pre-ordered at. a deposit it just a hold, and is subject to the price hike.

I get it…but I dont like it.

2 Likes

2 years later I don’t care anymore – I just want the thing. Does anyone even remember what the deal was? :smiley: No idea what / who Rossum is … but did they as well delay their product for so long?

they ARE in fact delayed, due to part shortage.

Covid is so awesome. I can’t even get the Oatmeal or Yogurt I like. “temporarily unavailable” :frowning:

1 Like