HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

I have three, though I don’t use them with DAWs, but for controlling patches in Axolotis as well as scripts on Norns as a Grid substitute; they’re so cheap and useful (and handily sized too).

3 Likes

Awesome. Love midi gear like this that comes in handy down the road for other things. Case in point I have the rk006 so I can use it as a host for the Novation if needed.

1 Like

I am waiting for the KO Sampler to get the kinks fixed and go on sale. Fun desktop portable sampler to use on breaks at work.

Wow it actually shipped. I just got the tracking today. I’m shocked. I didn’t think it would ship.

3 Likes

Same here! I was expecting it to get canceled, but it arrived, and it’s actually pretty great so far.

2 Likes

Roland Gaia 2 on sale – at least in the USA. Only listing one store but it is at many. $200 off.

Sweetwater

3 Likes

That price actually makes this thing kind of tempting!

1 Like

That is indeed tempting…
Until I re-read the specs and watched the Bad Gear episode and remembered it’s an ‘upsell’ device and I don’t want to support that as a possible industry trend for the future of synths.

Shame really. I played around with one earlier today and it was pretty cool for a Roland synth.

3 Likes

Roland SH4D is $150 off most retailers. $499 is tempting.

9 Likes

$600 to $900 off Prophet 5/10 models - multiple stores

Example link for convenience - if you are not US based, search the stores in your region of the world. Perfect Circuit posted “@sequential_llc is offering huge savings on their legendary polysynth from now through the end of April”

https://www.perfectcircuit.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=prophet5&brand=Sequential&electronic_category=Synthesizers&utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=featured-gear&utm_content=sequential-prophet5-promo&fbclid=IwAR08YlCAwZmZsKZi7YGUgfuXfKbKOgyUMFw1g9weF1qVBz9OMxpDq-fNkio_aem_AfcoO91VFMmyrnrF3c1e5_jX8_xDB7KEuCT9vsJ-K97xuHkdPGlBLC5H5mGBcl3cAmCwumw_XFaHN9es7KFOhOuG

11 Likes

Whoa wtf

Worth it. I love it, kooky saving procedures and all. Offers a lot, has some unique features, and it’s portable and fun. Not much in the under 499 range that rivals it IMO.

1 Like

Chuck Levin’s has been running a Spring Cleaning Sale for a little while. They sell a lot of stuff so I don’t know the full extent of what the sale covers, but I can say for sure there are some great deals on Eurorack modules:

Rainmaker brand new for $492 is tearing me apart.

2 Likes

:astonished:
…and lead me not into temptation… :pray:t5: :wink:

2 Likes

Mama mia! There was a time when I’d jump on a Prophet-5 desktop for $1999. Gonna consider selling some stuff to finally go for this.

4 Likes

so tempting

Detroit Modular has a handful of Verbos on sale, as well as B-stock. $100 off Random Sampling. I see deeply discounted Pulsar 23’s as well. Unaware if either of these are on sale elsewhere.

Also currently running 10% off for Easter sale but I have no idea if it applies to existing discounts.

1 Like

ASM Hydrasynth Explorer is on sale for $499 everywhere now (in the U.S. at least). Desktop is $649. 49 key Hydrasynth is $1099. And 73 key is $1,499.

9 Likes

…waiting to see this pricing at perfectcircuit…

They’ll match if you tell them where to find the sale price.

I find it easier to call than chat.

4 Likes