HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

I’ve just double checked the commodity codes on the UK Gov. website and I’m pretty confident that import duty will be 2%

1 Like

Just done some calculations and, depending on exchange rates and including taxes and shipping, you should be able to get it from Erica to your door for a shade under £1600. I think I’m talking myself into this here…

Of course in Brexit Britain there’s always an element of gamble…

2 Likes

Yup me too :sweat_smile:

I just saw on their Instagram that Torso say they are doing a Black Friday 20% off sale, not on the new S-4 though. Doesn’t look like their store is updated yet (and thanfully I don’t have to agonise over this as well because I already have a T-1!)

1 Like

If it’s any help, the mkI is freaking great.

3 Likes

Wow, there are actually some real hardware Black Friday deals this year. First time in 5 years. A few more and maybe we will be having cirklons 20% off lol.

I’ve noticed a lot of stuff that hasn’t been advertised either… like all Wes audio stuff is 20% for example. I’ve been wanting a titan for a few years…

2 Likes

That’s a great deal if you’re in the EU and not bad even with UK customs / Vat etc. Good luck (I’m still exploring mine - seems to just want to ‘industrial’ at every setting!)

1 Like

Signalsounds have put some offers on for Black Friday…

BLEAK FRIDAY SALE - 10% Off all In Stock items and 20 to 50% off a selection of other products

5 Likes

15% off at Collision Devices.

They make great FX pedals with a lifetime warranty!

Wow, just wow

It’s weird that the Erica Synths EDU sale applies to separate modules but not to the compete set.

The Pico system discount is impressive though.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve had eye on that for a while, so a bit of a shame (though in some ways I’m happy for no more discounted gear until my bank account recovers).

1 Like

Bastl is having a huge sale for Black Friday. I just grabbed a Softpop v2 for 30% off! Tons more deals as well:

https://mailchi.mp/bastl-instruments/new-bastl-instruments-shop-and-sale-5453722?e=811576f170

7 Likes

Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 turntables are on sale at $599.00 (19% off) through November 27th at various retailers, including Sweetwater and Amazon:

I really want these decks as backups. But, I am unsure whether DJing, or Techno scene involvement in general, is in my future again. I boxed up my DJ turntable setup a few weeks ago. Otherwise, I would definitely take advantage of the lower price.

2 Likes

yqtxha

50 Likes

Thanks! Just ordered a Bestie.

2 Likes

and I thought that Moog Modular System 55 and Buchla Skylab were the most expensive cats meow synths! Yikes that is pushing toward what a home costs!

1 Like

You’re gonna love it! Such a great mixer, perfect form factor. Happy holiday! :metal::robot::metal:

1 Like

Leploop is having a 20% off sale

4 Likes

Not really on sale, but this may be the only thing I’m buying this holiday season:

If anybody knows of a better price, let me know. I want to start using that minty Ensoniq ESQ-1 that’s collecting dust in the cellar.

5 Likes

Looks like a good price.

I’ve bought similar stands for cheap on Craigslist in the past. When people no longer need a big stand they are usually in a hurry to get rid of it cheap.

1 Like

Not sure if posted, but Bax Shop has 7% discount on everything in their store. Sounds little, but you’ll notice the difference if you planned on picking up an Oberheim or Moog One.

https://www.bax-shop.nl/special-events/black-friday

3 Likes