How to use the compressor of AR for any Logic Pro X tracks

Hello!
Who can explain step by step how to send any tracks from Logic Pro X to AR and then print it to another audio track in the logic pro X (already processed)?
Thanks
Best!

One sure fire way to do this would be with an audio interface. Use an output of the audio interface and run that into AR’s input. Run the AR audio back in to your audio interface. Ideally your interface will have enough I/o… If not you can still monitor via headphones from the computer. This way you can now route, within logic, which channel/s is/are sent to the AR

1 Like

but the AR inputs are shit and need a preamp to really get signal

I don’t use logic but I’m sure it has a maximizer of some sort. Then if the noise is too loud you can apply a nice noise filtering plugin and have it this way THAT’S IF you don’t have a preamp available.
Take a look at 18i8 and Octopre to go with it if you need more inputs. Very nice and fairly inexpensive setup.

I would imagine any audio interface being able to output sufficient level for the AR input. Just add brickwall limiting if you feel it needs a boost, you can easily output stupidly loud levels that way.

Do you know if your interface is set to +4dBu output reference? There’s usually two settings, +4dBu and -10dBv, the first being louder…

that’s a valid point.