How to upload Machinedrum Soundpacks without Elektron C6 tool?

Hey everyone! was looking around for a concrete answer to this but i really couldn’t seem to find (or understand) something to point me in the right direction; I recently got a Machinedrum UW+ and i’ve been wanting to install the soundpacks found on the elektron website. but i can’t do so since the Elektron C6 tool only runs on 32 bit MacOS (i have one with M1 chip). is sysex librarian a substitue for this? i’m checking the files for the soundpack and it seems like each individual sound is a sysex file, how do i upload a whole kit and samples? can someone explain the procedure? i’d also appreciate some explanation for backing up the whole Machinedrum. thanks!

Hi i didnt have the app in front but you have to configure the Sysex Librarian to send various messages and throw all that you want to send and press play

in the md manual, page 64-70 explain how the sysex dump/receiving works. to back up the md youd need export the sysex out of the md to back it up. personally i’ve never used the soundpacks so i’m not quite sure how importing it will work, though it seems straight forward after glancing at the manual, best of luck !