How to turn LFO off in Analogue Heat Mk1?

Hi, this is probably a dumb question but I’m just getting started with an Analogue Heat Mk1, I was trying it on some drums - in a chain with several other analogue devices and I wanted to know how to make sure the LFO is switched off? I only want to use the distortion, drive and dry / wet options for now … is there a way to fully switch off the Fliter, the EQ, the envelope and the LFO? I just read the Getting Started manual and only clocked that you can turn the filter off by holding down both “filter type” buttons. Apologies for how basic this question is but any advice would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

Yeah, the filter can actually be bypassed by hitting both filter type buttons, the LFO and envelope can all just be set to zero (12 o’clock) on the depth setting, which is as good as off.

I’m not aware of a way to bypass the EQ, but setting both hi and lo to 12 o’clock is as close to off as they get. I don’t think Elektron have an option to bypass the EQ, as each drive circuit has slightly different EQ settings, so is probably somewhat integral to how each circuit sounds, though with both set at 12 o’clock, I’d imagine the effect is more or less negligible.

2 Likes

Hey Fin25 - thanks very much for your reply and the info - I think I’m good to go now!

thanks again

2 Likes